C and I have had some baking fun over the weekend as you might have seen on our #MySundayPhoto post this week. Well there is no excuse like Easter to get the mixer out and make some cakes.
C loves to help me bake and she is now getting good at telling me what ingredients I need next, being the official taste tester and of course helping clean up by licking the beater.
We made Easter cupcakes to share with family and friends, What do you think?
As baking is one of my hobbies and I blog about it a fair bit I thought that I would give away a selection of baking goodies to get you started or help you on your baking journey with children,
I think baking is a perfect rain day activity, and can be used to teach children new skills, as well as improve upon things like counting, and as a bonus you have something edible at the end to enjoy or to give away as gifts.
Here is the bundle of baking goodies that I will be giving away as part of our 2nd blogaversary to get you started.
1. Measuring cup and measuring spoon sets
2. Muffin cases
3. Heavenly cupcakes recipe book
4. 2 x cupcake boxes (each holds 6 cakes)
5. 2 x chocolate flavoured frosting 250g pots
6. A Peppa pig chocolate cookie kit
7. A Frozen cupcake kit
8.Writing icing – 3 tubes
9. Sugar stars (28g pot)
10. Mini marshmallows (12g pot)
Simply fill in the Gleam form below to be in with a chance to win.
* Open to UK residents only, prize supplied by me and not associated with any company/brand*