Last mothers day passed in a blur of feeding and changing my newborn baby, I got some lovely presents and made some very pretty mothers day presents for the nan’s, but I don’t think I changed out of my PJ’s that day.
I would love this mothers day to be different. I am hoping that the weather will be glorious, I doubt it as we live in england and the weather is very unpredictable, as I would love to go for a meal with Baby C, Dan and all the grandparents. Then go for a walk in the park and allow C to burn off some energy, We could even take all 3 dogs with us.
I have recently read a blog post from Baby budgeting about a blogger competition in conjunction with Vertbaudet (www.vertbaudet.co.uk) to design an outfit for your child from their website for mothers day, so here are my idea’s for C’s outfit for mothers day.
I have had fun looking through all the cute spring and summer outfits on Vertbaudet, some may have jumped into my basket as well. I am sure C doent need any more clothes but they are all just too cute not too.
- Baby girl’s 100% expert parka with detachable cardigan- This is a cute coat with a heart design, it is a brilliant idea as it’s a coat and cardigan. So depending on weather your little one will be kept nice and warm using both or remove one for a warmer day. The RRP is £29 an is available in sizes 3 months up to 3 years.
- Pack of 2 girls tights – Tights are a must to me as C will remove socks if possible so tights are my preference. This pack of 2 contains a plain white pair that will go with anything as well as a white with beige spot’s pair. They are very cute and great value at only £5
- Baby girl’s soft denim shorts – I love Baby C in denim, she really suits it and the shorts and tights combo is just too cute on toddlers. I love the bow’s and pockets on these shorts and £8 isn’t to steep for a diverse product.
- Pack of 2 baby girl’s t-shirt with bows on the back- This twin pack of tops is just so cute! One grey and one white top that will go with so many looks and outfits. The sleeveless look is brilliant for summer ( Although a lot of sun cream will be needed if its sunny) as you can always layer if it is a little cool. This 2 pack is only £9.
- Girl’s Dual fabric high top trainers- these cute little spotted trainers would look amazing with tights and shorts. They start at toddler 4 and go up to 9. C is only in 3’s at the moment so it might be a while before she could wear these shoes but they are just so adorable she needs them! The vertbaudet price for these are £17
- Happy price pack of 3 baby girl’s vest top bodysuits- We had these last summer and they were a godsend! These strappy body suits can go under any top or dress and means that I know even if it is a little cool you little one will be a little warmer. These are £9 for a 3 pack and come in a variety of colours.
So that would be the perfect little outfit for Baby C for our mothers day meal and walk with the family. She would stay warm but be able to move and run, and she would be able to have fun. Mothers day should be about families having fun in my opinion.
* This post is my entry into the blogging mum’s competition on Baby budgeting’s blog and used http://www.photovisi.com/ to create the photo collage*