It has become a tradition for me and my mum to go every year, for the last 4 years Danii has joined us as well but this is Dad’s 1st year as a VIP!
Tomorrow we are all off bright and early to drive down to the Birmingham NEC to attend the BBC Good food show as VIP’s. We aren’t really that important, All that means it that we bought VIP tickets as they have so many extra’s that it is really worth it if you ever go, such as :-
- Entrance to the VIP lounge with free refreshments all day – Seriously great with the amount of walking you do and the shear number of people that are there means a serious lack of comfy seating in the main arena you need somewhere to rest for at least a little bit.
- Free VIP parking – It’s closer to the event so not too far to carry all your purchases.
- A Goody bag- Some good stuff in these in the past!
- Free bag check – Again great for all the present that you will buy
- Tickets a show in the super theatre,- we are going to see James Martin again!
- A glass of bubbly – who could say no!
The BBC good food show is running 26th- 29th November this year as is set to be just as spectacular as previous years, the show HUGE so It will really take all day to go around it.